1. We only work of and develop your programme based on what you have shared with us during our work together. Therefore you must be completely honest about your health conditions and concerns in order to get tailored programme and safe recommendations from us.
2. Nutritional advice will be tailored to support health conditions and/or health concerns identified and agreed between both parties.
3. Nutritional therapist is not permitted to diagnose, or claim to treat, medical conditions.
4. Nutritional advice is not a substitute for professional medical advice and/or treatment.
5. Nutritional Therapist may recommend food supplements and/or functional testing as part of your programme.
6. You are responsible for contacting your GP about any health concerns.
7. If you are receiving treatment from your GP, or any other medical provider, you should tell him/her about any nutritional strategy provided by your nutritional therapist. This is necessary because of any possible reaction between medication and the nutritional programme.
8. It is important that you tell your nutritional therapist about any medical diagnosis, medication, herbal medicine, or food supplements, you are taking as this may affect the nutritional programme.
9. If you are unclear about the agreed nutritional therapy programme/food supplement doses/time period, you should contact us promptly for clarification.
10. We only recommend the very highest quality supplements & herbal medicine with minimal excipients (additives). On occasion, for varying reasons, clients might have reactions to products. This is out of our control; however, you are advised to contact us immediately if this occurs so that we can work out which product, if any, is causing this.
11. You must contact us should you wish to continue any specified supplement programme for longer than the original agreed period, to avoid any potential adverse reactions.
12. Recording consultations using any form of electronic media is not allowed without the written permission of both you and your Nutritional Therapist.
13. Initial consultation is free.
14. Once you have committed to a specific programme a full payment must be made and no refund may be given.
15. Once the payment is made we can begin developing your programme.
16. Your programme begins from your first “delivery of the programme” session. It has to be completed within the time frame specified for each programme. Your programme may not be extended, as we can only effectively help you if you are following it 100%, including its time frame. If you are planing to travel, we’ll do our best to accommodate time difference and other issues that may complicate your following the programme.
17. All follow up sessions included in the programme need to be scheduled at least 48 hours in advance.
18. If you have to postpone or reschedule your follow up session included in the programme, you need to notify us at least 24 hours in advance, otherwise it will be lost.
19. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your session and have not notified us, you will be considered a no-show and it will be deducted from your programme as used.
20. If after completing your programme, you feel that you need an on-going further support, or occasional check-ins, you are welcome to book and schedule as many single follow up sessions as often as you feel you the need to it.
Single / Follow Up Sessions
1. If you have a Skype or Phone follow up session, the payment has to be made in order to make the booking and to secure your time slot.
2. Please be advised that we operate a 24 hour cancellation policy (excluding weekends) and if you fail to notify us within this time period no refund will be given.
3. If you are more than 15 minutes late for your session and have not notified us, you will be considered a no-show and payment for the session will not be refunded.
4. If you need to reschedule your session, you need to notify us at least 24 hours in advance so we can re-schedule your time slot without loss of payment.
1. Any amendments to the booking can be made with 24-hour advance notice. Otherwise The Client will be charged full cost of the session.
2. All sessions booked for each week has to be taken within that week and they may not be moved to the following week, last amendments to the number of sessions for each week have to be made by Saturday evening the week prior.
3. Rescheduling a session time slot will be accommodated on a first come first serve basis within that week.
4. Sessions will go unused and will not be refunded for if the client doesn’t book all sessions required by the package expiry date.
_ Personal Training 20 – to be used within 22 weeks starting from the date of the 1st session
_ Personal Training 10 – to be used within 11 weeks starting from the date of the 1st session
_ Personal Training Single – to be used within 1 weeks starting from the date of purchase
5. If a client is more than 15 minutes late for a training session and has not notified The Trainer. The Client will be considered a no-show and the session will be deducted from the package without client’s participating in training session.
6. In an unlikely event when The Trainer cancels session last minute, this session will not be lost but rescheduled.
7. The payment is due 3 days prior your training session if paid via Bank Transfer or on the day of the first session if paid in cash.
8. The Client may not participate in training sessions with an overdue account.
9. Refund Policy: Should the client need to terminate the contract prior to completing all paid for sessions, two weeks notice is required and the refund will be given with the deduction of all sessions used being charged at £90 per session rate, as the client will lose discounted package rate.